02 Feb Private Wardrobing
February is the perfect time to book Twiss & Weber for a Private Wardrobing session.
Have You Ever Said…
Maybe you have said something like, “I want to start putting my quality earned money towards quality made clothes”? We’ve heard that from time to time.
Or, you’ve said, “I can’t find anything to wear!” After you’ve emptied your closet onto your bedroom floor. If it feels any better, we’ve all been there.
Have you heard, “I wear two outfits every other day and I’m so bored with it”?
Or, “I don’t have the right basic dress to take me from work to cocktail”
These Challenges Can Discourage Anyone
Twiss & Weber can help you achieve a quality wardrobe within your investment goals. Investment in time, money, and emotion. We are here to help you.
Laura Twiss & Tonia Weber offer a Wardrobing service where they personally take the time to review with you your clothes and accessories:
- With you, we establish the need for you to clear your wardrobe
- You will learn to revamp your existing clothes
- Brush up on how to purchase smartly
- Set the guidelines down for you to confidently and smartly re-build your closet
First off, the ladies have you do some homework. During a three-hour private workshop Twiss and Weber teach you the skills to save yourself time in the morning and build confidence in your own style.
We bet you have great items you’ve chosen over the seasons, and you’ve chosen these pieces for a reason. Now, that is up to T&W to reintroduce you to these pieces. This is how:
- Sometimes you are simply missing a key item to bring it all together
- Sometimes you need to alter an item to make it fit or be more appealing to the eye. T&W will take care of those alterations for you at the going alteration rate
- T&W will suggest to donate your unused business attire to Dress For Success Ottawa and the other great pieces to St. Vincent de Paul. They will arrange the distribution of unused clothes on your behalf.
As a result of these three consuming hours, you will have a clear picture of how you will wear your clothes each morning. Consequently leaving you more mental time for self-care.
Therefore, you can not afford not to acquire this new knowledge to Take Command of Your Own Style. As a result, conquer your day with grace and ease.
So, start with a Private Wardrobing Workshop, book yours today by dropping into the boutique, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or giving a call at 613 761-1701